![]() |
| When the opportunity comes, will you hesitate? Or just grab it? |
Had a talk with a close friend of mine the other day,
He was given an opportunity, but he was hesitant to grab it.
Thinking whether it was worth it.
He asked if I was the one, given the opportunity, would I be hesitant?
When he asked, it was like deja vu. I remember asking myself the same question.
I said,
There was once I was given an opportunity.
Without hesitation, I grab it without even thinking about the consequences..
For all I know, I was happy, I really felt it.
But in the end, I walked away from it.
"Why walk away?"
Afraid and confused.
Or maybe it was the fact that I don't deserve it.
People would say that you're stupid for giving up something you have always wanted.
But what do they know?
It was not an easy decision to make.
"Any regrets?"
No regrets.
Grateful for the experience and memories made.
If I had not taken it, I wouldn't have felt it.
Sometimes I do think that I'm stupid for walking out,
Since opportunities comes once in a blue moon.
I have come to accept that having regrets in these situations is meaningless..
Because at that moment, that opportunity
Was what I really wanted the most.
Just grab it now, because you will never know what the outcome until you experience it.
Life is unexpected and full of surprises.
Go out and explore.
You never know what will be waiting for you when you seize that opportunity.

No comments:
Post a Comment