Eminem - Beautiful
- In my shoes, just to see
what it's like to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, You feel mine
Go inside each other's minds
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each others eyes -
I know I haven't been appreciating much with the things (and people) around me
And it kinda hurts that people tend to jump in to conclusion without hearing the other side of the story..
Do you know how excruciating it is to receive something that you know you don't deserve it..
By saying so, people will say "Why don't you keep your mouth shut and accept it?" or "Unappreciative brat"..
Well... Why don't you be in my shoes for a day,
Experience the demons of my past which made me who I am, the current me
The reason behind every act that I'm doing now.
But after experiencing it,
Do you think you will understand the significance of it?
I doubt so...
No comments:
Post a Comment