Saturday, November 19, 2011

29. Mirror on the Wall...

 - Here we are Again... -

Wow, I'm blogging twice in the same day xD

today's study plan fail miserably :x
i BLAME it on the weather! so nice to sleeeep~~ lol

oh and I cut my hair today, have my high school look again = =ll
was torn between cutting my fringe straight or my original style
end up cutting back the same style
I'm afraid later cut straight look weird :/ maybe after finals I'll chop it straight xD

been neglecting my camera for months
its like staring at me and somehow saying "Why you touch me ady?!"
well... something like that haha
should be getting my hands on it, so I can post some awesome pictures here
instead of using my phone camera all the time. haha

by the way when I was cleaning my picture folders
i found some old photos of Inu
haha funny little boy :)
doesn't look like an emo picture = =
cute? xD
he always bears my ridiculous acts and requests
so sweet kan? :)

oh and pictures of the SUBS annual dinner that my classmates and I attended :)
had fun but the food was kinda :(
 head to Euphoria, MOS after the dinner
group picture of the attendees~
the only missing fella in here is Nicholas 
xD

I also found some photos that I took and think its quite nice *cheh perasan ni*
gonna post 2 only, too many shots and I only find this two kinda nice? :D
 took this from Awana, Genting 
took this from the Korean Town trip *I don't remember the place T.T*
organize by the Korean Club :)

sigh~ the memories... :)
btw I should really be studying now... but I don't want to~~ T.T
before I regret it.. I think I'm just gonna face my textbooks now
can't afford not doing well again this semester :/
byee!

No comments: