Wednesday, December 21, 2011

30. Greetings from Canberra, Australia



Yup.. I'm currently in Canberra, Australia spending time with my brother here after his graduation in ANU. The scenery and the environment here is great just that the shopping mall closes at 5 or 6pm, Aussie time. :/ super early wehhhh~~ no night life :/

And I'm not used to the weather here :( making me inactive due to the cold weather T.T I should be hibernating xD
And I gained back the weight that I loss during my exam period! Damn! Food here is just so damn awesome :( can't stop munching @.@ oh and I kinda think I got tan due to the sunburn T.T imagine im going sydney on the 23rd and it's gonna be blazing hot there..:/ sigh~ go back must "bai" (fair) back weh~ after my Inu don't want me xD haha

My mind has been occupied these past few days.. with stuff questioning about my decisions.. Since there is no distractions here * yes, I tend to avoid stuffs that don't wanna think about*, it somehow forced me to think about it.. And it sucks like literally..

I'm not a person who thinks so much about a situation or about anything.. I go with the flow... So now I'm thinking.. Why am I so worked up about it? Why don't I just go with the flow of the situation and solve it along the way..? Easy right? But somehow it's not..

Maybe cause my decisions that I choose now, might affect me.. Choosing the wrong decision, shows that I didn't learn my mistakes in the past.. It'll be just the same. Hmmm...
The temptation.. To do wrong feel so right at times..

Is it worth it?
You tell me..
Because I'm lost in my thoughts..

No comments: