Friday, November 18, 2011

28. This Time I really mean it...

- That I'll always be there for You -

Sorry for MIA-ing again for another 4 months, after saying that I'll blog frequently :x
semester 3 is harder than sem 2 @.@
feels like I am facing my textbooks everyday xD
and ya.. I'm just super lazy to blog :(

Well my finals are on December 6 and its like so soon!
T_________________T
Die Die Die Die :/

but interestingly this semester turn out to be not that bad after all
some good and bad stuff happened
and well.. it made me realize something
******************************... -censored-
xD I am so not gonna type it here :)

as well a lot stuffs happen this month
like seriously... some of them were entertaining, some not

Sometimes I wonder, how long am I gonna be chained down by what had happened?
Even though, I'm moving forward, the memory and scars still burns in my mind.
wuuushhhhh~~~ Well.. nothing I can do about it OR its not the right time yet I guess
little baby steps is what I need, haha :)

GAH! I'm talking crap here lol
btw no pictures for this post~ kinda lazy xD
and I need sleep! :D
bye!

No comments: