Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back!

Hello! Finally stop MIA-ing here haha
Second semester really took up alot of my time and it's finally ended :)
Third semester is going to start soon, August 22
It's gonna be another busy semester :(

So I have a month and a week of holidays
And sadly I didn't went out much haha
Out of cash, maybe? Lol
But i went to Awana Kijau, Terengganu with the family and inu join too :)
Will blog about that later haha

I'm kinda lazy to recap hat happen during the past months so I'm not gonna blog about it xD haha
And I am using BlogPost App from the iPhone :)
Kinda useful I think haha only I just can't post videos lol
Nothing must to write now, so I'll stop here :)

Byee!!

Photo of the current me hehe xD **korean-look-a -like specs rules! Hehe

No comments: