It is just 2nd week of semester 2 and there is so much stress going on T.T
Management and Business Computing are really hard papers to pass
Just yesterday our Management tutorial lecturer ask us to buy another text book
Omgosh I feel so broke after buying so many textbook :(
Money fly fly away~
And the Assignments are like the icing on the "stress" cake haha
Business computing and management is killing
Thank goodness accounting and economics are exam base T.T
Btw I'm blogging through iPhone now :)
Just got it recently, last 2 days ago
Thanks to mom for getting it for me :D
Now I know why everyone wants an iPhone xD
The camera is surprisingly good; both back and front :)
Sorry no photos at the moment cause I can't upload them trough iPhone haha
Forgive me for a photoless blog entry
Will update pictures soon on to blogger hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment