Thursday, December 23, 2010

07. Lookie Lookie~


unexpected mail from the mailmen! =D


like the title said xD
very unexpected to get a Christmas card in the mail these days
the card was from Meikuan little sister, Mei yuen =D
it was so sweet of her to send it to my family and I
haha its good that some people are still using the old way, snail mail style~

emails are mostly sent in replace of letters in your mailbox
to me emails are faster and better but the "feel" is not there lol and it takes up space in your virtual mailbox
maybe that's why i prefer mails in my real mailbox haha mostly during festive season
giving cards to your love ones shows how much you care/show your gratitude to them
sending mails were popular too back then, may it be during birthdays, festive season or even just a thank you note
sending cards was popular!
since technology brought us forward, emails are now widely use haha
how many of you guys check your mail?
I'm definitely not one of those individuals who always check their mail lol

i have some cards which I kept during my birthdays or from chinese new years..
it brings a lot of meaning to me and the card was nice! of course you keep it then! :p
i don't have alot but these are the fews that I've kept ♥
some that I really like =D

Maybe I should start giving out cards too for my friends birthdays or for festive seasons
haha I don't like email-ing~ weeeeee~

That's all for today, for now... maybe... lol
I'm signing off!
byee!

No comments: