Saturday, December 25, 2010

08. Merry Christmas!

may He guide you the way to the correct path...

Hi people! how was Christmas? xD
i celebrated Christmas eve in church today, and now i'm blogging; fast leh xD
hahaha~
gonna update quite lot of stuff today =3
so moving on, I had an awesome time; had a choir session then pastor preach a little, later there was candle lighting session to countdown for Christmas and there was more singing as well hehe

the choircandle lighting sessionwilson *brother*mom and I =D


after church, went home then inu inu came to visit me ♥
so nice of him, some more that time he was having some family business to attend
he came after that, so sweet =)
then we watch Top Shot season Finale
omgosh I damn disappointed la, JJ suppose to win la, when he got kicked out I didn't wanted to watch liao =/ haha bias xD

kelly; one of the other contestant I like =)
JJ! Favorite contestant xD


btw the winter solstice! I forgotten about it cause my family doesn't do the Tang yuen thingy xD
so instead of doing Tang Yuen, my mom went and bought the 8 Treasure duck from Duck King, Ampang
when we first opened it, omgosh it look liked a BOMB xD
hahaha bro and I laughed and started cracking up lame jokes
pictures~:
the duck was covered with salt dough
*looks weird O.O*dad cracking it opentada!!damn it's small weh xDbut very filling~

the duck was filled with the sticky rice that we usually eat; i think they call it "zhong"
loll then got chestnut and dunno what other nuts, duck meat, siu yok *fried pork*, mushroom, mint leaves, etc etc
aiya go order it and try ba xD
it costs approximately RM 100+, Public Bank workers get 50% off if you guys dine in the Restaurant, not applicable for take away =/
was it worth it? my opinion, not really
because it didn't taste that good and there was too much oil in it =/
imagine gaining back the 2 kilos I just lost, I'll cry my heart out *exaggerating much x3*
this dish would be suitable for people who likes to eat duck, pork and the "zhong"
haha really damn filling weh~ =)

okay that's all for now! super tired after such a long day haha

MERRY CHIRSTMAS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE~!
signing off~
byee!

*a little comic strip for Christmas i found on the web*
**P.S: Please don't kill Santa :'(

No comments: