NO means NO, and there's NO buts about it...Gotta lay off the cold drinks another 1 or 2 weeks maybe? It's so TORMENTING!
Ice cold water... Freezing cold ice cream... Oh the pain, of not drinking cold drinks for so long..
Ice cold water... Freezing cold ice cream... Oh the pain, of not drinking cold drinks for so long..
I'm coughing non-stop now and to top it off, I have no decent medicines to cure it cause I'm allergic to cough medicines (= 3 =) that sucks...
Maybe.. just maybe, if I didn't drank any COLD drinks when the first time I was sick.. maybe I would have gotten better? o.o? awww man... how i regretted it now T:::::T
currently plain water and hot drinks are my substitutes of cold water T^T
I even bought Pei Pa Koa to cure my cough since I can't eat cough meds
Fishermen Friends are also currently my best bud, it help clears and make my throat feels better


No comments:
Post a Comment