Sunday, January 16, 2011

14. Gloomy Sunday...

Life is simple, Yet we Humans tend to make it complicated

went back hometown yesterday to see grandma
she's not been feeling too well lately :(
Inu joined to since grandma kinda misses him haha
she likes him :)
that's a good sign right? LOL
as usual slept in the car, I don't really enjoy long drives; makes me sleepy
reach grandma's house around 3pm then slept until 7pm went for dinner at restaurant Big House
next day force myself to wake up, Inu forced me too lol
thanks so much sweetie~ if not guarantee I will not wake up for breakfast haha
ate at Lou Yew Kee, this restaurant is famous for their noodles I think
and my mom's classmates is the owner of the restaurant haha cool~
he spoke very fluently to me in English; which is good.. cause I'm a banana haha
and some stupid stuff happened last night, I don't even want to comment about it
now I know how Guys without Balls act, freaking sissies!
sheesh.. disappointed
not gonna be moody about what has past, so I'm gonna end the post with some pictures :)
:)
the other side of Batu caves xD
shop that i went to when I was a kid
ate dinner hereMCA membersorder this! Claypot Seafood
taste awesome~Milo ice for breakfastbrother's noodles was a gift from the heavens xDlast picture of the day
my dearest mom :)

signing off
byee!

No comments: