it was 3 hours! o.O!! omgosh 2pm to 5pm
crazy~ almost fell asleep *bangs head to wall*
luckily went home at 4 cause Meikuan had a dental appointment, phew~
and I don't know why but I'm feeling so sleepy this few days... Hmmm..
the workshop was okay, I like the first speaker, she like read my mind through the entire thing xD hahaha
mingjo said not much people attended in the morning
at least more people attend the workshop she said haha
tomorrow gotta be there at 10am
hmm and there would be another workshop too
T.T so it's gonna be 10am to 5pm, it's a long day... =/
damn sad... I might need my Coffee again :)
oh ya, got the pictures on the first day of uni~



so btw, i haven't really wrote what's my new year's resolution this year; 2011
last year.. ermm... =/ didn't really work cause i forgotten almost half of it lol
so this year New year resolutions are:
- spend more time with the love ones
- good grades for degree in university
- be more active in university
- stop procrastinating
- get an adapter for my GF1
- Improved Photography skills
- improved/change some bad personalities
- go to church more
- clean my room more frequently
- change wardrobe to be more "girly"
- save money
so it's just a very general list :)
no.9 gotta do it, Inu not gonna visit me anymore since we'll be busy so... yea he was the reason why i even cleaned my room xD but it's a good habit to do so :) my room is definitely much more better compared to when I was in high school haha
and no.10 hmmm... mum said my wardrobe is too "boyish" too many t-shirts maybe
so this year it must be filled with dresses, skirts and everything in floral-ly, lacey, pinkish
argghhh for pete's sake it's so not me.. being a girl is so hard sometimes =/
wait.. scratch that, no pink lol or at least not much pink clothes, not really a fan of it lol
haha simple yet hard to commit and really do it
so I hope this year I met every single 1 of it
including the ones not on the list there :)
signing off now, gotta be early at uni
byee!


No comments:
Post a Comment