hello people!!
it's finally 2011~
a new blessed year, time to forget the old and bring in the new
move forward, don't keep yourself stuck behind time
I'm sure 2011 will bring good events haha
Live your life! don't think about the 2012! xD
back to topic, 2010 was really a great and amazing year even though there were a lot of obstacles I had to faced
but I bet 2011 would bring twice the impact since I'm going to start my degree in like another 11 days? xD so sad so sad =)
so recap what I did for the year 2010
First up, College!
my 2010 days mostly revolved around my college mates, we forge such strong bonds in a short amount of time :)




met with a lot of great and awesome people; Graduated from FIA too hehe
had a lot of sleep over outings, for assignments purposes xD
celebrated birthdays~; and had the most awesome lecturers!



started to have more karaoke outings also xD, even though i don't sing that much =/
and most importantly, during college hehe, I got myself a Panda Inu on 12th May 2010 ♥~





gonna be 8 months already =D happy happy~
celebrated his birthday too on 27th August; had a bbq party for him





and because of my sayang Jo Jo Tan, korean freak; had me addicted to Kpop!
find her in Facebook if you are a super Korean pop fan haha



and of course not to forget my group of girls and also some guy friends since high school
another awesome bunch of friends :D *ahem* including william too xD




♥ them to bits~ :)
and during Christmas eve, celebrated it with the family and went to church
oh such a family bonding time xD



sang a lot, pastor preach and had a countdown to Christmas :) it was really something different for me
the most memorable time ever in 2010 was watching the fireworks during the countdown to 2011 at Desa Park City with my darling boyfriend, though the day didn't turned out as what i expected haha but nothing is perfect right?





it's finally 2011~
a new blessed year, time to forget the old and bring in the new
move forward, don't keep yourself stuck behind time
I'm sure 2011 will bring good events haha
Live your life! don't think about the 2012! xD
All you gotta do is be Happy :)
back to topic, 2010 was really a great and amazing year even though there were a lot of obstacles I had to faced
but I bet 2011 would bring twice the impact since I'm going to start my degree in like another 11 days? xD so sad so sad =)
so recap what I did for the year 2010
First up, College!
my 2010 days mostly revolved around my college mates, we forge such strong bonds in a short amount of time :)




met with a lot of great and awesome people; Graduated from FIA too hehe
had a lot of sleep over outings, for assignments purposes xD
celebrated birthdays~; and had the most awesome lecturers!



started to have more karaoke outings also xD, even though i don't sing that much =/
and most importantly, during college hehe, I got myself a Panda Inu on 12th May 2010 ♥~




gonna be 8 months already =D happy happy~
celebrated his birthday too on 27th August; had a bbq party for him





and because of my sayang Jo Jo Tan, korean freak; had me addicted to Kpop!
find her in Facebook if you are a super Korean pop fan haha



and of course not to forget my group of girls and also some guy friends since high school
another awesome bunch of friends :D *ahem* including william too xD




♥ them to bits~ :)
and during Christmas eve, celebrated it with the family and went to church
oh such a family bonding time xD



sang a lot, pastor preach and had a countdown to Christmas :) it was really something different for me
the most memorable time ever in 2010 was watching the fireworks during the countdown to 2011 at Desa Park City with my darling boyfriend, though the day didn't turned out as what i expected haha but nothing is perfect right?





No comments:
Post a Comment