Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10. Happy as a.....?


you decide how happy am I xD

finally bought my Christmas present with inu inu at Pyramid xD
and I chose the Panasonic GF1 instead of the Nex 5
Panasonic GF1 in red

the reason why I really absolutely chose the Panasonic GF1
it's a long story.. so bear with me xD
i check out the price of the GF1 at Lowyat first, and a dude gve me a best offer, Rm2500
then I was happy la can get so cheap*original price RM3000+* but they only give me 8gb and bag and it was far to go get it
few days later went to pyramid to watch Narnia *will talk about it later lol*
so went to check out the price of the GF1
GF1 was RM2699; comes with everything in the box, extra original battery, tripod, bag pack, leather body casing and a cleaning kit.
*the best deal was the extra battery weh*
went home told my mom about the price difference
and she said it depends on me where I wanna get the GF1
I was determine to get it at Pyramid lol
and Thank God I did haha
Inu called them today afternoon to reassure the gifts that were given with the package
and so ngam*coincidentally* another guy pick up the phone and gave a lower price, RM2500
O----O right then with extra original battery pack.. I told Inu i'm gonna get it lol
so rush to pyramid, withdraw cash from the ATM, and paid it in cash, cause they charge 5% for 0%interest plan so yea..
pictures of the GF1 =)
normal bodywith the leather body casing

that's the story
it's not that long haha
going to test drive the camera tonight at Desa Park City =D
I can't wait hehe
well signing off now~
byee!

No comments: