Lastly, I wouldn't be able to achieve it without your guidance and care.
" You were there when I was weak, afraid and naive
You kept me sane from my nightmares and anxiety
You showed me that pain is temporary, and that courage is what I need to overcome fear
When I was young and naive, you showed me that life can be cruel and hard
You've helped me stand on my own two feet; to be independent in life
And You thought me to love and cherish significant people in my life,
Even though people may walk out from your life, there are a few that are worth your attention.
There are so many incidents in my life and you were mostly in it, picking me up every single time I met with an obstacle.
Your guidance made me who I am today and I sincerely thank you for that. "
It is not easy to let go of someone who has made such a big impact in your life
A person who was once your pillar of strength
Goodbye my dear
I wish you all the best in the UK.

No comments:
Post a Comment