Is nothing more than a sin...
Hello! A month just past~ how's the new year? :D
From the previous post: here's some of the photos that I've edited so far
been lazy editing my photos :( there's just so many~~
I'll really try edit all of them soon xD
Pictures will be at the end of the post~
my next semester is gonna start soon
my blog is gonna be abandon again
I wonder when will I blog again once my semester starts haha
btw dad's been thinking to get a Canon DSLR, 550D
I so hope he buys it~~ :D
buying an extra lens for my GF1 is kinda expensive since I have to fork out my own savings to pay for it
but recently my hands are itchy to get a new lens for my baby :(
arrrghhhh!
oh oh! and Ipad 3 is coming out March, but I'm not really sure..
mom's gonna kill me if I say I want to buy it LOL
not only mom, my brother too haha
Pictures:








No comments:
Post a Comment