couldn't find the time to blog these days and
sometimes I am just plain lazy or when there is liketons of assignments to do
and sorry bout theemo post back there xD
I had to flushed out my thoughts
and I could not believe that I, myself who wrote that post, laugh at it.. wtheck.. i feel like a fool lol..
well my 1st semester is gonna end soon
final exam on the 7th of March, just can't wait for the 3 weeks break even though I will die of boredom lol
finally can catch up with a few movies that i really want to watch
Burlesque, I am Number 4, Beastly, Black Swan etc etc..
can't wait can't wait~ :)
and my blog is like half DEAD,
gonna revive it when semester break starts haha
so i just want to post a short update
seems like I miss a few things last month xD
took a very sweet photo of Ben and Brandy ♥ :)
playing with the menu~
sometimes I am just plain lazy or when there is like
and sorry bout the
I had to flushed out my thoughts
and I could not believe that I, myself who wrote that post, laugh at it.. wtheck.. i feel like a fool lol..
well my 1st semester is gonna end soon
final exam on the 7th of March, just can't wait for the 3 weeks break even though I will die of boredom lol
finally can catch up with a few movies that i really want to watch
Burlesque, I am Number 4, Beastly, Black Swan etc etc..
can't wait can't wait~ :)
and my blog is like half DEAD,
gonna revive it when semester break starts haha
so i just want to post a short update
seems like I miss a few things last month xD
took a very sweet photo of Ben and Brandy ♥ :)oh! and Valentine's Day~
my Inu bought a bouquet of flowers for me
i was like @.@!! cause I am like allergic to flowers
but it was still so sweet of him to get me 1 lol
and that day it was just as special as any other day with him ♥ hehe
Inu brought me to The Ship for dinner, it was packed but luckily we came early :D
it was my first time there, and the food was just average with a bomb shell price!
Restaurants are exploiting this day weh.. =.=ll
still thanks Inu for the such a sweet day =3
my Inu bought a bouquet of flowers for me
i was like @.@!! cause I am like allergic to flowers
but it was still so sweet of him to get me 1 lol
and that day it was just as special as any other day with him ♥ hehe
Inu brought me to The Ship for dinner, it was packed but luckily we came early :D
it was my first time there, and the food was just average with a bomb shell price!
Restaurants are exploiting this day weh.. =.=ll
still thanks Inu for the such a sweet day =3
playing with the menu~




No comments:
Post a Comment