Friday, December 17, 2010

04. Clover Flover

we crossed each others path without even noticing it..

ignore the random blog title, i was just bored lol
holidays are kinda boring for me, even though i have some awesome outings with my college mates.. =D pictures will be uploaded once I have all of them~

well... some "stuff" happened too
this is why sometimes i hate myself, this habit of mine
I just couldn't prioritize which is more important *not always la*
but for this situation I was willing to be angry over some small matter for something so insignificant and make it x2 worst because of that insignificant thing!
I've said mean stuff, hurtful words if I could I would definitely take it back..
I should have open my eyes wider as there is more than meets the eye
Him willing to go all out, doing stuff for me.. caring and sweet...
gosh how was i blinded?
*goes around bashing head on to walls* :(
Would definitely change this habit or dispose it asap
Don't want it happening again..

I absolutely definitely freakingly Learned my lesson
have a cool head to think and don't jump to conclusion
or it might turn ugly..

first time writing a ranting post lol
and this is so gonna be the Final rant post..

well I'm signing off..
byee!

No comments: